Sunday 24 February 2013

HoH

I read an article this evening on Learning DD that i found interesting. It is how approachable the HoH is or perhaps isn't. I must say that ocasionaly I do hold back on things that I want to say so as not to get myself in trouble, is this wrong? I must say also that I am not a doormat and that I am allowed an opinion. It just sometimes feels as if I have to go along with what Sir says. I know this is the whole point of DD......it has always been a difficult question in my opinion.
 I find myself not mentioning things to SirDD as it may be taken as me being bratty or rude. I wondered if other people out there every had this problem. I must point out that It is not a huge issue to me rather one that just pops up every now and then,

Princess x

2 comments:

  1. Yes sometimes I have felt this way and had this problem and I start off by telling him there is something on my mind that I need to talk about and I'm not trying to be disrespectful or bratty but need him to hear it. This way he knows ahead of it where I am coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good way to deal with it too. I also find writing in my diary helps too. That way he gets to read it instead of me speaking to him.

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete