Saturday 23 February 2013

Apologies......

Firstly I would like to apologise for not putting up a post for a week. I have been ill all week with flu. I am not completely recovered but I am feeling a lot better.

 I am still remembering to do my diary entries which is amazing as I really do have such a bad memory! It has been a long time since I have not done one so things are looking up there. Also, maintenance seems to be working well although we were unable to have one this week due to me being ill.

Unfortunately my brattiness has returned and this evening I have been bratty. Sounds silly but I wanted to sit on a particular part of the sofa and threw a bit of a tantrum because I couldn't! Sounds so silly but that is my princess like bratty behaviour! So I am now getting a spanking tomorrow as well as maintenance this week. Damn it!!!!

Apart from that things have been going really well with our new rules and I am still receiving a lot of support for my blog which is wonderful!

Princess x

No comments:

Post a Comment