Wednesday 12 March 2014

Upset

Due to past relationships and having been cheated on alot in the past, also the fact that SirDD cheated several times in his last marriage I have trust issues ( understandable I think) in this relationship. SirDD always says that he will be understanding towards this and help me when it comes to him going out. Last night he went out for a couple of hours. If he is understanding towards my feelings then I would not think it was unreasonable to have at least some contact with him during this time. I have made alot of progress, i did not bother him or send him a single txt which is a big step for me yet he did not send me a single txt the whole time that he was out. Surely if he understood my fears as he says he does just one reasuring txt would of been very welcomed, but nothing. Very upset today, Princess x

No comments:

Post a Comment