Friday 14 March 2014

Domestic Discipline.....from the beginning.

I was thinking last night about our chat this weekend about beginning DD and how to start again. I guess it would be like starting right from the start again and this can always be a scary thing! When we started the first time I remember we had lots of chats and writing things/thoughts down. As I am sure many do, we changed and re wrote many times! Wev stared with about 20 rules and then came to the conclusion that the 3 D's was much simpler! For those of you who are unaware of these they are: Disrespect Disobedience Dishonest, and a 4th can be used: Dangerous These are great as this way you do not end up with a long list of rules to remember! Best for both parties! I think that this will be the way we will go again......unles SirDD has other plans! I may write down a few thoughts and feelings today. It can be scary and for those of you who may be starting off I would recomend just starting with a relaxed chat about what you want/need and what you think would strengthen your relationship. Two things I have learnt are that Honesty and Communication are key. I will keep you posted as to what happens and to those of you starting out....GOOD LUCK!!!! Princess xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment