Friday 8 March 2013

Weekend!!! Yeah!!!!!

Well it has been a good but very busy week which is why I have not posted all week so apologies for that! I am unfortunately starting to feel princess bratty starting to creep back in! I knew it wouldn't be long before she returned! She never stays away for long!

We have a nice quiet weekend ahead of us and I hope brattiness does not ruin it! You ladies know what it's like though once you get that bratty feeling..........it can be hard to ignore!

We are now back to how things should be after a few weeks of having trouble with our relationship. This was not even a DD issue, it was a relationship issue and nothing to do with domestic discipline at all! After all just because we are into DD it does not mean that DD has anything to do with any relationship problems!

Anyway I hope you all have a great weekend and will update on princess bratty after the weekend!!!!!

Princess x


No comments:

Post a Comment