Saturday 2 March 2013

Things are better

Well as I said things seem to be getting a little better. I think SirDD has realised that he is not always right and that he needs to listen to me more and understand how I feel more than he was in the past. I am more than aware that he can be very cold and unfeeling but this doesn't mean that we all are!
 I have feelings and sometimes like to show them and I am not changing the way I am for anyone! Of course that said in any relationship there has to be a degree of compromise. I think we are on our way to things becoming better.
On a different note....I forgot to do my diary last week...I thought SirDD hadn't noticed but he has! He said because of what happened in the week he has not bought it up....which is fair enough. So we shall see what happens there!

Princess.x

No comments:

Post a Comment