Thursday 6 June 2013

Domestic Discipline and Depression

I have touched on this before but am going to go into a little more detail. I have suffered depression on and off since my early 20's, there are many reasons for this but I wish not to touch on those at this point. I have always felt that Domestic Discipline helps me a great deal with my depression, i like to know what is happening in every aspect of my life and I wondered if anyone else had found that DD helps them with Depression.

I have also discovered that I have low seretonin levels which is another reason for my depression and have started taking multivitamins and omega 3 and after just a week i am already feeling the benefits of taking these. Depression is a terrible and can rear it's ugly head anytime but I have just learnt to live with it!

Princess.x

No comments:

Post a Comment