Sunday 9 December 2012

Introduction

Hello! I have decided to start a blog. Many people have told me what a great idea it is so let me tell you a little about myself. I will refer to myself as Princess and my partner as Sir. We are both in our mid 30s.We are in a Domestic Discipline relationship. I have been into this for many years. Sir is fairly new to it but after a while together now we feel we have it spot on. I will be using this to share how we view and do things and for others in this sometimes lonely lifestyle to know they are not alone! This is just a very quick introduction and will post more soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Princess,

    It's great to see you've started a blog! Welcome to the blogging community. I know you'll find plenty of friendship and support around blogland. The blogging community is wonderful.

    I look forward to reading about your domestic discipline journey.

    Warm regards and well wishes,

    -- Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clint,

    Thank you for your support. I am also looking forward to blogging it has taken me a while to get around to it!

    Maybe see you soon on LDD!

    Princess.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland! I found your blog a couple days ago and joined here today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for your support i have too joined your blog! Always great to meet new DD people!

    Princess. x

    ReplyDelete